Flynt 956 Nova has grace and style. Its compact size offers comfort and versatility; small enough to be easily transported, large enough for weekend cruising. Imagined by Flynt for the serious owner and strengthened by Dutch superyacht design studio Vripack’s robust naval architecture, Flynt 956 Nova means business.
A deep-V planing hull tears across water making the boat efficient, rapid and easy to manoeuvre. It delivers top speed performance from the comfort of adjustable Recaro sport seats. A luxurious double cabin makes overnight trips appealing, while a convertible sun lounge area invites deep relaxation. And an enlarged swim platform provides waterside action, even boasting a nifty handheld shower. Fully-custom, hand-crafted and made to order with signature finishes, Flynt 956 Nova is unrivalled in its class.
NAVAL ARCHITECTUR & ENGINEERING
Bravo Three X stern drive
- Hull built under vacuum with a 25mm foam core for optimal laminate stiffness
- Deep-V planing
- CE-B category
- All hardware stainless steel 316
- Fuel capacity 540 litres
- Fresh water capacity 80 litres
- FirePro fixed fire extinguishers
- 230 Volt electrical system with charger
- NMEA 2000 (N2K) CAN Bus
- 2x MerCruiser Bravo Three X stern drive
- Range from 2x 4,5 l. 250 hp up to 8.2 l. 430 hp
- Equipped with bow thruster (standard)
Schedule a private viewing
You can make an appointment to schedule a private viewing. Just leave your name and number and we’ll contact you.