Flynt is the pinnacle of the motor yacht industry. Flynt’s design philosophy is to reverse the status quo in boat building by valuing the user experience above all else. Every decision has a purpose, every detail possesses craftsmanship. A light, spacious and stylish interior is complemented by a bespoke finish. Made from the finest materials and built to an exceptional design, Flynt 956 is defined by endless exterior lines and an alluringly slim profile.
Due to a growing demand, we are looking for a boat mechanic / installation engineer to expand our team.
Within Flynt Yachts, the translation of our customer needs to technology is key. You are an expert in finding solutions for unexpected technical issues. Enjoying your work goes hand in hand with taking responsibility for your technique. You do this as a boat mechanic / installation engineer in a small but highly specialized team with years of experience.
We understand that the ambition to continue to grow and to lead the way can only be achieved with the right people on board. People who are able to be technically distinctive and deliver the best possible quality. And that is exactly what Flynt Yachts is willing to invest in. Due to the combination of electrical engineering, mechanical installations, ICT and security, this organization offers you as a boat mechanic / installation engineer many opportunities to develop yourself within the technical field. You will get a lot of freedom and space for your own input.
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Solving technical failures and problems with our machines and installations;
- Making proposals for adjustments and improvements of the machines and installations;
- Polishing polyester;
- You will work independently, but together with other maintenance engineers, operators and other colleagues;
- You will learn the tricks of the trade from enthusiastic fellow mechanics with years of experience.
WHAT DO WE ASK FOR
- You have completed a technical MBO training in the direction of Automotive Technology, Automotive, All-round Technician Vehicles and Mobile Work Vehicles, First Commercial Vehicle Technician or similar;
- You have several years of work experience;
- You are looking for a job for a longer period where you can grow;
- You take initiative, see the work and get to work with a great sense of responsibility;
- You find it a challenge to solve problems.