A unique opportunity! Will you be our captain in Monaco?
Flynt is looking for flexible team players who wants to drive around the Monaco area for at least one month in one of our 956 models in the period July- September.
About Flynt yachts
Flynt is the top in the motor yacht industry. Flynt’s design philosophy is to reverse the status quo in boat building by putting the user experience above all else. Every decision has a purpose, every detail demonstrates craftsmanship.
A light, spacious and stylish interior is complemented by a bespoke finish. Made from the finest materials and built to an exceptional design, the Flynt 956 is defined by endless exterior lines and an alluringly slim profile. At Flynt, we strive to provide the best possible boating experience. Flynt is about people, and we give our employees the opportunity to be themselves.
Working for Flynt means thinking outside the box and pushing boundaries. We’re also looking for team players who pursue our common goals and share our values. If you think you could be the next addition to our team, don’t hesitate to contact us. A place to stay is provided.
As a Captain, you will allow our customers to enjoy all the opportunities the 956 has to offer. You give them the boating pleasure they deserve, and you take care of the safety on board.
This includes the following tasks:
- Performing (optical) technical checks.
- Responsible for keeping the minimum boat inventory in order, both operational and safety equipment.
- Piloting the Flynt 956 and performing applicable technical actions.
- Making and preparing sailing plans and trips. This is always done in consultation with the client and based on the weather forecast.
- Cleaning and maintaining the Flynt956 and parts on board.
- Maintaining the work administration, technical malfunctions, and other data.
WHAT DO WE ASK FOR
- Limited sailing licence II is also an International Certificate of Competence (ICC);
- Minimum of 2 years sailing experience.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages. Spanish, French, or other languages are preferred.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Are you ready for the challenge in Monaco? Then send your CV and motivation to Robert-Jan Sanders | Info@flyntyachts.com